Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas!

Well, I just spent about 20 mins posting about our Christmas tree hunt yesterday with pictures and everything and right before I went to post it my computer decided to close the internet. So....we'll try this again! :) Yesterday me and Dillon met his family and went to chop us down some Christmas trees. I hate to admit it but this was my first time Christmas tree hunting. It was a lot of fun but definately harder than it looks to find the "perfect" tree. Most of the trees look pretty dang good until you walk up to them! Lol, but we ended up with a couple of good ones. Me and Dillon's looked pretty good until we chopped it down and then looked pretty sad. But after a few surgeries and a little hot glue...it is WONDERFUL! :) I love my ornaments too with a HUGE thanks to my mommy who helped me and Dillon make them. They look so good and I love having all of our Christmas decorations up. We don't have a lot but we have enough to make it feel homey and Christmasy! :)

6 comments:

Nield Moments said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad your presents finally found a tree. And good job on picking it out. It really does look good. However, glue gun?!?!?! I don't know if I even really want to ask ;D!

Anonymous said...

It is so cute! We just put ours up this weekend too! ha We didn't do the real tree this year. I didn't want to have to deal with the mess. ha James wants me to find some pine needle sent to spray the tree so it smells like a real one though. :) Cute decorations! :D

Nicole said...

It looks very cute! We set ours up on Sat. but I am really disappointed on the decorations.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask you how the burlap worked? I will have to send you a pic of my nativity ornaments CUTE.
Mom

Heather said...

Too cute! I'm impressed, our trees always look awesome up on the hill, but then end up being Charlie Brown trees once they are in the house! I really hope to get our tree this week now that Roy is back! But I do have all the rest of my Christmas up, Roy said it looks like a Christmas bomb exploded in our living room! Maybe I need to share some decorations with you!! ;)

Denise said...

That is sad. You grew up in Star Valley and never went tree hunting?? The tree does look good and I have never used a glue gun, but twisty ties work well too! Looks cute.