Saturday, November 1, 2008

How silly of me.....

WARNING -- I'm going to take a moment to vent (sorry).
Well, how silly was I to think that by getting married we would be able to see eachother all the time, I mean, we would be living together. Needless to say this week has been a little frustrating. Dillon is finally on a normal and regular schedule of working Mon, Wed, and either Fri or Sat which I didn't think would be too bad.
Well this was our week this week:
Monday -- Get up and be in class at 9 am, I get home at 1, go get Dillon at 3, Dillon leave for work at 3:45, I do hmk and wait up for Dillon (dozing off and on while reading my scriptures), Dillon get home about 10:45, go to bed.
Tuesday -- I get up and leave at 7:10 (waking up Dillon to tell him bye), Dillon go to classes at 9, I get home around 1:30, Dillon get home around 2, We eat lunch together, I do hmk, Dillon goes hunting and gets home around 7:30, we eat some dinner, I'm sick with a terrible cold so we got to bed around 9:30.
Wednesday -- Much like Monday but I don't go get Dillon until 5:30, run home to eat dinner, Dillon at work before 6:30, I do hmk and try to wait up for Dillon but am too sick and fall asleep before he gets home.
Thursday -- Starts out the same as Tuesday but Dillon only has one class so he gets home at 10 and goes hunting, I get a migraine during preschool so I leave my class after that early and come home to sleep for 2 hours, visiting teachers at 4, Dillon gets home around 6, do hmk, hometeachers at 7:30, eat dinner, in bed by 9:15 cuz once again...my sinuses were killing me.
Friday -- Same as Monday, I went to IF to run some errands while Dillon was working, stop to see him for about 20 mins, come home to do some hmk, Dillon gets home around 11, I...once again...have the beginnings of a migraine so we go to bed around 11:30.
Saturday -- FINALLY, our day to see eachother and do hmk together and hang out? I slept in and got up around 9:45, we did some hmk together and about 30 mintues ago Dillon's boss called wanting him to come into work. So, here I am, sitting at home, husbandless once again. He should be home around 4:30 but then there is a football game on and Landon (Dillon's bro) is coming over to do his laundry. hmmm....we'll see how the day ends I suppose.
I guess there is always tomorrow.
Maybe the weeks will get better though since deer season closed yesterday.
Now, I apologize to all those that actually read this! I'm sorry, I just had to vent to someone!

5 comments:

Denise said...

I know how you feel!!! I am considered a P.T. student widow. Isn't it funny how you probably spent more time with each when you were dating?

Sorry you aren't feeling good...good luck with everything.

Amy said...

Hey Heidi, hang in there!!! I am SO glad that my husband does not worship hunting!!! Don't ever deliver a baby in October.....
love ya!

Heather said...

Sorry Heid! But guess what, it doesn't get any better, Hunting season actually happens every year, yeah bummer I know, but after a year or two, you'll actually look forward to hunting season so you can have time alone! I promise! =) Next time, just take off and come see us, or call & I'll meet ya 1/2 way for a square ice cream cone! Love ya!

Kacey said...

haha its crazy how much busier you become once you are married and in school and working...im excited for the someday when we have nothing to do at all!!!

Anonymous said...

It could be worse. Trust me. Deer season isn't that long and you will be looking forward to it so you can have free time to yourself. Maybe you'll be taking care of a baby in a couple of years! :)