Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TAGGED

I have been doing homework and studyin/taking tests literally ALL day so now that I'm mostly done :), I'm gonna take a break and catch up on some long overdue tags.

8 things I am obsessed with right now:
-DILLON!
-Counting down the days until Thanksgiving Break
-Counting down the days the graduation/Hawaii
-Gettin all caught up with hmk
-Preschool
-Finding that dang little frog
-That’s pretty well what consumes my life!

8 words or phrases that I often use:
-"I love you, see you later." -Dillon
-"Have a good night at work, I love you." -Dillon
-"How was work? I missed you." -Dillon
-"Um...I have no idea!"-Everyone for pretty much everything
-"Uh, I don't think that will work" -The girls I work with in preschool
-"You can either sit on your mat or sit on my lap. Nope, hiding under the loft isn't a choice." -A certain (very cute) little boy in my preschool class
-"UGH! I have so much to get done." -Anyone that will listen :)
-"What do we have to have done tomorrow (occasionally 'today')? -Usually Dawn or Shelby but anyone I have a class with really

8 shows that I love to watch right now:
-CSI
-Seinfeld
-Law and Order
-Jon & Kate Plus 8
-Scrubs
-Cops
-What Not to Wear
-Nature or most anything on Animal Planet (weird, I know)

8 things I did yesterday:
-showered
-went to school
-study study study
-worked on preschool stuff
-FINALLY got an internship lined up
-FINALLY told Bro Anderson that yes I can be head teacher again next semester
-made choc chip pancakes for dinner (Dillon was working)
-talked to my mommy

8 favorite place to eat:
-Arby’s
-Wendy’s
-Bajio
-Fongs
-Hard Hat
-Texas Roadhouse
-Subway
-Craigo’s Pizza

8 things I am looking forward to:
-A week break from school
-Going home to see my family and going to Utah to see the Hunter Clan
-The end of the semester (graduation)
-Hawaii
-Christmas
-Having money -- haha
-Having a baby (no this is not an announcement, I just mean someday)
-My internship

8 things that are on my wish list:
-storage space: a spare room, a closet, anything!
-kitchen table (must have a bigger apt first)
-new clothes
-some really cute shoes I saw that week in IF with Shay
-cute home decor
-a bed, of our own, that doesn’t break the second you sit on it
-a washer and dryer of our own (preferably a dryer that doesn’t take over an hour just to dry whites)
-school to be over for me and Dillon

8 people I tag:
-Lyndi
-Lacie
-Nicole
-and really…anyone that wants to that hasn’t! :)

No comments: