Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Break...

WOW, its Friday...that means that this break is almost over! It has definately gone way too fast but has been so nice. Last Friday when school was over I went home to watch my little bro compete in Mr. SVHS (way to go little dude). Dillon had to work so he stayed home and came up to SV Sunday morning and we stayed until Tues. On Tues evening we headed back here to Rexburg with Emily, Dillon had to work Wednesday night. Me and Em decided to go shopping in IF (everything 1/2 off at Aeropostale!!!) Thurs morning we got up and headed to Utah for Thanksgiving dinner/Christmas party with the whole Hunter clan!! YUM YUM! Thurs night we went from Ogden to Smithfield to stay the night with Gma Brough. Dillon and Jake were having a good old time playing poker with the boys at my aunt and uncle's and didn't come go to bed until after midnight. Dillon was NOT tired when he got to gma's and just wanted to sit and chat. lol, so we didn't get to sleep until about 1:30am. Then a few hours later....oh man...since we were in the big city some people thought we needed to get up and do the early bird shopping! I was NOT going to go until me and Dillon decided to get a video camera for Christmas (what we were chatting about until 1:30)so........I did it! I woke up at 4:36 am to Lacie in my face saying "LETS GO SHOPPING!" way too enthusiatically for being that time of morning! So I crawled out of bed, threw on some clothes, pulled my hair into a beautiful bun on the top of my head (Lyndi you loved it!) and left. Well I had my Christmas shopping done with the first 10 mins but apparently I wasnt off the hook to go back to gma's and sleep. Around 9:30ish we finally got done shopping. It wasn't all horrible I mean: an awesome DVD video camera for $179, free breakfast (twice), and much much more...just ask mom and Lyndi! :) Well, after all this fun we are finally home in Rexburg and Dillon is now at work.
Here are just a few pics for all the fun we've had! :)
These pics are ones from being home in SV. Payzli loved playing with Uncle Dillon... reading books, playing WII...
















Like I said...we had Thanksgivin dinner and a Christmas party and of course, Santa HAD to come!














This is my latest craft I did this week. That's a pic of us on our honeymoon, at the beach and the sand and shells we took from that beach all in a glass block. I kinda like it! :)


I tried to upload a video of Cody's talent at Mr SVHS but it wasn't working. Maybe I'll try again later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you complaining about going shopping?!?!? That lady in Hobby Lobby liked you and so did all the people that heard you singing Christmas songs at the top of your lungs in there too. Thanks for the entertainment, and remember "people enjoy you" hahaha. Thanks for the memories, love ya, Mom

Nield Moments said...

It was definetly worth waking you up for shopping. I would have to say our little outing was the highlight of the holiday weekend! Mark your calendar for next year! ;D

Anonymous said...

Everytime I look at that pic of Cody and Payzli, it makes me laugh. Cody looks like he's about to cry. hahaha Mom