Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Picture Tag

For this tag I had to open my 4th picture folder and post the 4th picture in that folder and blog about it. Well this picture was taken last winter in SV when Dillon came to visit over Christmas break. Dillon, me, Heather, Roy, (Emily came later), all attempted to go sleddin on the dry farms across the street from mom and dad's. Needless to say to snow wasn't very good or very abundant! lol. So this is Roy giving us a push and I believe this was the time down that I broke my butt by crashing ontop of a gigantic rock protruding above the snow! Well I thought it was broke, it hurt SO bad and I could not sit or do anything for about 3 days. Thanks Roy Jean! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Haha thats funny. Good times! Maybe we'll have to try it again this year! =)