Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 7

*I really need to be more diligent about this 30 day challenge or it's gonna take me forever. I mean...it's already taken me 3 weeks and I'm only on day 7! SHEESH!

Day 7 – Your dream wedding
My dream wedding...I don't ever remember being one of those little girls that would get so excited about marriage and have every little details planned out to the T before I was even old enough to date (then, obviously, making much needed changes as time went on). Instead I always just thought that as long as I was madly in love with a hot man, was at the temple, had family/friends there, and had a small/casual reception I would be set. And guess what....that's EXACTLY what my wedding was like! :) So yes, my dream wedding was my wedding!

I had my hot man that I was and am madly in love withWe were at the templeWe had TONS of family/friends thereAnd had a small/casual reception
I love how this picture captures just how casual and relaxed it was :)

And there were SO many other bonuses that I got to have that I never could have dreamed would have made my wedding that much more perfect!

My cake (made by my amazing mom by the way)My bouquet (LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!)
My shoes :)My dress
(don't mind the tongue, lol)My colors/decorationsAnd seeing my very sick Grandpa Hunter (my hero) in the temple minutes before my marriage! It was by far the best suprise I could have had that day!
The one thing I would change.....the record setting heat that day! It was hot!

2 comments:

Corrie said...

You were a beautiful bride! It was a beautiful day! And we about melted! What a great day! And the part about grandpa just made me cry. I often think about the part of the ceremony that the sealer said things that only a few of us knew about, very special day!

Nield Moments said...

Aside from the heat, it really was a wonderful day!

PS - I was one that noticed you were starting to slack a little in the blogging dept. GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!! LOL ;D