Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 4

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend

This was a hard one just because I have SO SO many pictures to choose from and have lots of people I consider "best friends" from over the years. But for your sake, I narrowed it down and only chose a few :)
My hubby My mommy!!!!
(she is SO gonna kick my butt! LOL, love you mom!)
My sisters
And last but definately not least, Shay
(the picture is kinda a blast from the past...6 years ago when we graduated HS. Man we are OLD!)
I love you all!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love all the picts Heidi, especially the one of you and mom. At least now we know where Em learned to pull all of her faces for the camera! :) Love ya!!

Corrie said...

You are SO GROUNDED!!!! What the heck are you thinkin girl! Yes you are gonna get your butt kicked BIG TIME next time I see you. !!!!
It's a good thing I love you! ;)

Dafni said...

Haha I love that your mom just grounded you!! So funny. And these pictures are all super cute! So awesome to have so many best friends!