Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 1

Day 1 - a photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.*This picture was taken this weekend with my beautiful niece Abbi Jo, who's bday is tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW ABBI!!!*

-Well my day today has really not been too bad, just a typical day in my boring life. Really...it is VERY boring! I got up, got ready for the day, went to work, got home by 2:30, got on the computer to waste a good chunk of time looking at blogs and facebook, when I've finally had enough of the cyber world I will do whatever dishes are in the sink, clean up a little bit around the house, start thinkin about dinner, do odds and ends that need done (pay bills, work on any projects that got started but not finished, those kinds of things), cook dinner, eat dinner, watch "Biggest Loser" with my hubby who should, maybe, possibly, FINALLY done with homework for the day, watch some news, then go to bed. Exciting eh?? I know you guys are all chomping at the bit to trade me lives. Really, I'm sure you are....I feel like the only person in the world that doesn't have a million and a half things to do all the time, it kinda sucks (remind me of that when I'm complaining about havin too much to do! :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

LOL Heidi I feel the same way. My day is pretty much exactly the same except swap Biggest Loser for something else! I don't even get to feel busy or productive at work because I just sit on facebook/blogstalk all day!

Nicole said...

It will be fun to see all these posts! It sounds like you had a great, uneventful day! Love ya!