Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009

We have now brought in the New Year! We didn't do much to celebrate since Dillon had to work that night and didn't get off until about 10:30pm. I had taken him to work and thus picked him up and headed to Shelley to celebrate the last few mins of 2008 with his family. We got there just in time to play "signs" with all the family there. We almost missed midnight but luckily Dillon's cousin blew a celebration horn to let us know it was 2009. The next morning we got up and left for SV. We spent our days sledding up the South End (we got some pretty funny movies of this but I am a bit of a dummy and can't get them to upload), playing games, and freezing. Rumor has it that Sunday morning at 8:30am it was -26. Just a tad chily. Thanks everyone for such a fun time during the holidays! :) Well, all the fun is over and reality is back. Dillon started his winter semester classes with archery this morning at 7:45. (Being the amazing wife I am I got up and made him breakfast then of course went back to bed! hehe) Personally I think he is a bit crazy for gettin up that early just for an archery class...but oh well, at least now he will be up gettin ready with me MWF's, but that won't be for a little while. Since my internship is working with 2 little boys, I can't start until they come to preschool which is in 1 1/2 weeks I believe. But I still have my headteaching job that is on Tues and Thurs, starting tomorrow morning. Although I'm not taking classes this semester is still going to keep me plenty busy...but I'm excited, it will be fun to be in preschool EVERYDAY!

1 comment:

jilliann said...

so are you the new intern for becky?? i didn't know that already, did i? hm well i will probably be seeing you at work then!