Monday, January 26, 2009

6 months already

I can't believe it....yesterday was Dillon and I's 6 month anniversary! Like Gabe told me yesterday, "It's like today is your anniversary and yesterday was your anniversary...it went that fast!" :) I, like Gabe, can't believe it has been that long yet I can't believe it has only been that long! I really kinda feel like we have been together forever and I wouldn't have it any other way. I also can't believe how blessed I am to have found such an amazing man to take care of me and love me. He is such a great man and does so much for me everyday! Thank you honey for being so good to me and for loving me so much! I love you with all my heart and can't wait to see what the future holds for us and I'm so excited to spend the rest of forever with you. I LOVE YOU DILLON!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats you two!!! I remember our 6 mon anniversary, we were in GA and people at work and church would tease us about being newlyweds! Here we are looking at our 19 yr annv! Trust me, it goes fast! Enjoy every minute of being together! Love ya

Denise said...

That's awesome...Crazy to think Kev and I just celebrated our 3rd! Time has gone by so fast. Before you know it you will be where we are, starting a family and not considered "newly weds" anymore.

Anonymous said...

Wow, just think 6 months ago it was 110 degrees outside and yesterday Gabe told me that it was 100 degrees below zero here! LOL
(It felt like it too!) Congrats you two, love ya, Mom