Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Doo

Well I did it...I cut my hair again! I got the urge on Monday after I got home from work and texted Dillon's cousin that graduated from Beauty College and asked her if she wanted a customer. Tuesday afternoon after preschool she came over to our apartment and chopped it. 5 more inches came off my hair, that is 12 inches total since Dillon and I have been married! HOLY COW! Dillon is actually ok with it but you should have seen his face while she was cutting...lol...priceless. It feels weird having my hair short again but I'm pretty sure I like it! (Sorry the pictures aren't so great, but you get it).

2 comments:

Kacey said...

cute hair!! I really want to cut mine...and then i think about how long it really is and I talk myself out of it, cuz i've never had it this long!! Anways it looks really good on you!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!! I honestly think my hair is about the same length as yours now! Mine is extremly long for me, but I keep putting off cutting it because I can actually wear a pony tail, not a very pretty one, but at least it's off my neck. I should probably just chop it since it drives me crazy on my neck. oh well, I love yours tho!!! =)