Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 23

Day 23 - 15 facts about you

1. I am very proud of the fact that I grew up in Star Valley Wyoming and will always think of it as home.

2. My hubby often calls me his "California girl" (which I hate) because I get cold very easily. He loves to make fun of my body's lack of temperature control. When I am cold, I am COLD! When I am hot, I am HOT! I can't help it.

3. I am currently freezing!

4. I love to eat out.

5. I'm glad we don't have money to indulge myself in this guilty pleasure very frequently so that I have (get?) to learn to be a better cook.

6. I am currently quite hungry.

7. I have minor OCD. There is a certain way to load the dishwasher, fold my clothes, arrange my underwear drawer, etc.

8. Everything in my house needs to have a "place." Items may not always be in their "place" but they don't stay out for long; I go crazy.

9. I always want my house to smell good. Candles and/or Scentsy are always on.

10. Sometimes I will open a window or 2 for a few hours in the winter to let in a little fresh air.

11. I LOVE flowers! It is driving me crazy that I don't have any pretty spring flowers to enjoy around my house. I have to go cleaning one more time before I have saved up enough money to go buy me some :)

12. Dillon let me buy myself a Mother's Day present yesterday. A little "Lucky Bamboo" plant. I'm pretty excited about it.

13. I love my dog. I really do. Even tho he is a pain in the butt (most of the time) I get really sad at the thought of possibly getting rid of him (not that we're thinkin seriously about it, it's just a "what if..").

14. I don't love my cats.

15. I love my hubby very very very very very much! I LOVE to watch him play with little nieces/nephews/cousins/cousins kids and cannot WAIT for him to be a daddy, someday!

No comments: