Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SUNSHINE

The sun has been out, the wind has been mild (some days) and life has been wonderful! Here are some pictures of the fun in the sun we've had this last week.
Last Monday we decided that we wanted to go feed the ducks at the Nature Park here in Rexburg. The wind was CRAZY this day...part of last week we had gusts up to 60+mph...thus the wonderful pics lol, but it was still fun!
Sexy...I know but the other one we tried was MUCH worse! :)Yes, there is bread between Dillon's toes that the duck is going for...he said it tickled. lol
This was one hungry, friendly ducky that we named...................

..."AFLAC!"

Another of our favorite ducks...the special one with a growth on it's head :)
Another special duck. You can't really tell but he was awkwardly skinny and walked with a limp...he looked like a rubber chicken! lol

Also last week we went and did us some fishin! It was a fairly successful day catchin 3 fish between the 2 of us
We also went fishin last night with Dillon's old roommate and his wife. Brandon and Dafni got there about 45 mins before we did and hadn't had many bites...after being there for 10 mins this is what I reeled in, the only fish caught all 3 hours there and the biggest one we've caught thus far! What can I say, I have some MAD fishin skills! :)
Today I was able to make a dash to IF to meet my niece, little miss Abbi Jo, and the rest of the Afton Elementary 2nd graders at the......
(Abbi, Abby, Taylor...my "group") Little did I know I actually signed up for a marathon...lol...never before have I done through a zoo that fast! :)
Thanks for inviting me Abbi Jo, it was A LOT of fun! LOVE YOU BABE

3 comments:

EvNic said...

looks like you are having fun in Rexburg...looks like we need to go fishing with you, we have the worst luck! :) (Cute picture up top)

Corrie said...

How fun, congrats on the biggest fish and I LOVE that bottom pic of you and Abbi. What a fun wifey and aunt you are. oh and btw, touching fish is disgusting! LOL

Nield Moments said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you again for going to the zoo. Abbi was so excited!!! I will have to get copies of the pictures you took.