Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend away

This last weekend Dillon and I decided to head out to Preston Idaho for a change of scenery and to see my sister Nicole, her husband Bill and their adorable little man Dawson before they head up to Alaska for the summer. We left Thurs afternoon and got back Sat night just in time for Dillon to hurry off to work. It was such a nice trip! We got to relax, play with big-D, see pictures of Bill (and my dad's) recent hunting trip to Africa, try a little turkey hunting for the boys, go to dinner and bowling with Lacie and Jake, and play a thrilling game of Mexican Train (I had the most points with over 400 and my closest competitor only having 200 or less...too bad points were a BAD thing! LOL). Thanks everyone for such a fun weekend and to the Millers for feedin us and lettin us sleep in your fabulous house, WE LOVE YOU! :)

Uncle Dillon and big-D looking for turkeys out the back door
He's just so darn CUTE and LOVED the camera!

Dillon testing his mad skills


Lacie winding up for the release
Jake bowling another strike I'm sure...he did that a lot!
Nicole watching the ball knock down the pins
(Sorry, I really thought I got a picture of everyone but somehow missed Bill! sorry)
Jake bowled 5 strikes in a row so I tried my luck and instead bowled 5 gutters in a row... pathetic I know! But somehow I still didn't lose this game :)
Cute little couple...Lacie and Jake
Bill schooling Nicole on the techniques of bowling... lol!

3 comments:

Corrie said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Glad you could have a change of scenery all of you, well except Bill. He doesn't have the same scenery for very long at a time anyway. hehehe And there is a reason that Dillon and Dawson didn't see any turkeys. They were looking the wrong way. LOL
Love ya all

Nicole said...

I am glad that you were able to come see us! It was a lot of fun you will have to come more often! Love ya guys lots!

Heather said...

I still can't believe you guys went there instead of coming to see us!! I mean, we could have bowled on the wii and maybe made turkeys out of paper! Doesn't that sound near as fun!?! =)