Thursday, May 7, 2009

1 yr ago...

On May 6th 2008 Dillon asked me a question...



...that would change both of our lives forever!
(sorry the pics are so bad, they were from my phone)

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of our engagment. Since Dillon got off work at 2, and I still don't have a job, we decided to go "re-live" the experience. We went and saw our tree, started a fire, roasted some mallows, updated our tree, went swimming at Green Canyon, and ate dinner at Wingers. It was so much fun to remember back to how nervous (particually Dillon) and excited (particually me) we were doing those same things one year ago!
I LOVE YOU HONEY!

2 comments:

Ally said...

That is so sweet! How fun to relive the day!!! Can you believe how fast that year has gone?
Love ya!

Heather said...

I can't believe it's been a year already! How fun, that is so sweet.