Monday, June 1, 2009

Update...kinda long...sorry

Life here in Rexburg is still going great! We are loving all the sunshine we are getting and the time we are able to spend outside when we are both home from work. This last week we were able to go home for the night and witness the graduation of my little brother! HOLY CRAP...I can't believe that he is all growed up and graduated from high school.

The girls (minus Nicole) with the graduate before graduation The boys (minus Bill) with the graduate after graduation
Congrats and good luck little dude! (yes, no matter what he says he does LOVE me :)

During our quick trip home, as always, we loved hanging out with all the family and spending time playing outside (and inside) with all the little ones.
Payzli LOVES playing with her Uncle Dillon
Payzli blowing dandelion seeds on Dillon
Dillon helping Payzli ride her big sisters bike
SLAM DUNK! (don't tell her that's not a basketball, LOL)
Um...she was a little scared to let go

As for life here in Rexburg, not much going on besides working, fishing and picnics in the park... oh yeah, and even a little jet skiing with Dillon's family here and there. What a life huh?? :)
View from our fishin hole the other day (no luck this day)
Our yummy yummy watermelon in the park
Well this is my picture to represent work, strange I know, but...
So after my first few nights of work I would come home with the SOREST feet I have ever had. I figured it was because of the new shoes, the long hours on my feet, and the rush rush rush of the nights. After about 3 days I started complaining that my toe nails hurt...yes my toe nails. Well they kinda stopped hurting after a week or so and I didn't think anything of it. Well the other night I was sitting here on the couch and looked down at my toes to notice my polish chipping off and I saw the dark coloring. I ran and got polish remover and took my polish off to find this. I hope this doesn't mean they are going to fall off!!! That wouldn't be very pretty for the summer time! LOL. (Sorry it's kinda a gross picture...feet are always gross!)

4 comments:

Heather said...

what the crap? so what happened to your toes?! i don't get it.

Heather said...

oh, and i LOVE your skirt over the pants! very hot!!

Mr and Mrs Merrill... said...

well heather, i don't really know! they just starting hurting after starting work and then i found this. im just assuming its from my new shoes??? gross huh?

Jake and RaNette Free said...

man... that watermelon looks so good. really exceptionally good.