Sunday, April 19, 2009

When Dillon works.....

So sometimes when Dillon is at work (ok, most ALL the time) I get really really really REALLY bored! When I get like this I call my old roommate Marlaina and make her either come here and play with me or I go over there and hang out with her and her roommates. Last night I got bored real quick and headed over to Mar's just shortly after Dillon left. I was sitting in her kitchen looking through ads she had just gotten in the mail and found some plates in the ad for Bed, Bath, and Beyond that you can color on. They were only $5 and I still had like 3 giftcards to that store left from our wedding so me and Mar jumped in the car and dashed to IF to pick some up. Mar needed to go to WalMart while we were down there so I ended up picking up a frozen pizza to come home to cook and take to my poor working husband for dinner. I was really excited about this particular find because the pizza was a chicken, bacon, ranch pizza....just like the kind they stopped making for us at Craigos!! (Yes, it was our favoirte and we were/are bitter! lol) While the pizza cooked this is what me and Mar created....It was so fun and I think they turned out SO cute! :) When we got the plates we noticed they had mugs that you can draw on too....so we had to get some of those too!
Mar actually colored the mugs for us while I colored our plates because she wanted to save her mug to color later. Once they were finished we loaded Dillon's plate up with pizza and grabed the mug and headed to visit him. I hurried and filled the mug with Mt Dew from the fountain machine and handed him his meal. I think he liked them!

Thanks Mar for playing with me and being my midget friend! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! :)

Heather said...

sweet! you are such a goof! love them tho!