Saturday, April 4, 2009

The end...

Preschool is officially over! Thurs was my last day as a head teacher and yesterday was the last day of my internship. I can't believe that it is already over... time FLEW this semester. This semester was frustrating, stressful, busy, and SO much fun! My girls in T/Th lab were the best. I couldn't have picked a better group of girls to work with. They all took initiative to get things done, worked hard and even had a little time to have some fun! :) Thank you girls for all your hard work and for making my job so much fun! We are going to have a BLAST cleaning on Tues!



The little boys I worked with MWF were so sweet and I'm really going to miss them! When one of the boys was leaving yesterday his mom handed me a bag with this in it....
I almost cried! Even though there were days that I came home frustrated and wanted to give up, feeling like I wasn't making any sort of difference, I am SO grateful for everything I learned about autism, about myself and about these amazing little boys!


I now officially only have to go onto the BYU-Idaho campus 2 more times, Monday to help a professor grade some big projects and Tuesday to do our lab cleaning. HOLY cow, I am DONE!!! Now...anyone know of a job here in the Rexburg area?????

2 comments:

Hardy's said...

WAHOO! You are done! The train is so cute! That is so sweet to have something to remind you of those cute little boys.

Corrie said...

WOW, can't believe your college experience is over! Congrats to you and enjoy this last week of school. hahaha