Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bday fun!

So, as most of you know, since it was my dad's bday yesterday that means it was my bday also. Yes I was born on my daddy's birthday and have celebrated it with him just about every year since. For my birthday this year we got to celebrate at my house with my family, here at our apt together and then again at Dillon's house with his family. WOW, lots of bday fun! Well, this weekend at my house was A LOT of fun!
We did a little fingernail painting.....
a little wrestling... (i think it's sufficient to say Dillon won!)
a little messy eating...
played a little Rock Band...

opened a few presents....

snitched a little cake....

blew out a lot of candles...
and watched A WHOLE LOT of snow fall...
Needless to say it was a great time with my family but not a lot of fun driving back in the yucky weather. My actual bday was a good day too. It kinda just felt like any other day but it was still good. I went to preschool and got sang to twice (once by the other teachers and once by the kids), came home and found my presents and card from my wonderful hubby, yes I still think he's wonderful even though he spelled my name wrong on my bday card! (Don't tell him I told on him, he was embarrassed. HAHAHA) Once Dillon got home he let me open my presents, (note the cute new swimsuit and shirt to show you a few), then even got to take a little nap while he did homework. Then last night we headed down to IF and went to dinner with Dillon's whole fam at Texas Roadhouse... yummy yummy! Then it was off to his parents house to open more presents, soak in the hot tub for about 2 hours, and eat more cake (that Dillon made might I add. What a cutie!!) All in all it was a GREAT bday! Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and presents!
LOVE YOU ALL

2 comments:

Corrie said...

glad you could come home this weekend, very fun as always! Love ya

Corrie said...

Cody walked in and saw the pic of Payzli peeking thru the railing and started laughing, he says it looks just like Jack Nicholson in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo Nest" LOL.