Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Preschool

So, we are down to our last 2 1/2 weeks of preschool! I can't believe the semester has gone this fast. My life has been ALL preschool this semester and it has been great, tiring and trying but still great. I come home laughing (maybe so I don't cry some days) all the time and decided to share some of the laughs with all of you. At the bottom of our page I posted some of the recent laughs. Keep checking back and I'll try to update often because heaven knows there will be something to add everyday! :) I LOVE preschoolers! HAHAHAHAHA, kids really do say/do the darndest things.
*Note: Some of the things aren't EXACTLY how things went down (my memory's not that good) but close enough that you get the point.

3 comments:

Kacey said...

haha how cute! those made me laugh! I love what crazy things little kids will say!

Heather said...

HaHa. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Those made my day. Kids are the cutest and say the cutest things; and most random. ha My favorite was the pushing one and the boy telling how he pees. hahaha