Saturday, March 21, 2009

Haircut

Dillon's hair has been looking a little shaggy lately and, not wanting to be a nag, I kept dropping subtle hints and asking him if he wanted help cutting it. Well the other day we were both home from school for the day and he came walking out of the bathroom looking like this (the first picture). I dunno if you can really see it but he had cut it, only the sides about 2 inches back. lol. He thought it was pretty funny so we decided to have some fun with it. He wondered how much trouble he could get into for wearing it like this to class. Don't worry...after a few laughs and cutting a little more here and a little less there, we finally just buzzed it all so he once again looks normal! :)

But man...is it just me or is he really the best looking man out there?!?!?! I mean, look at those eyes. But then again, I am just a little partial! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only BYU allowed FO-Hawks!! ha I like that one the best...I'm not going to lie.

Heather said...

I love the Mohawk!! Dead sexy.