Friday, March 6, 2009

News...

Just so everyone knows, Moe died today. I have been home all day today, due to the flu, and looked over from the couch to see him sucking the top of the water and decided I should probably feed him (not remembering if I did yesterday). I fed him and about 2 hours later Dillon came home...was sitting with me on the couch and looked over to Moe's bowl and said "Oh no, Mohawk is dead!!" He wasn't quite floating on the top yet, more just a dive bomb look at the bottom of the bowl so Dillon tried stirring him around a little bit with a staw to get his blood flowing again or something, lol, and nothing. So we are once again petless. But hey.....it was fun the week it lasted!

2 comments:

Corrie said...

LOL, we have a frog that needs someone to love him/her. Come and get it. Sorry about your petless status. Ask Roy about his cat, but be VERY sensitive about it with him. hahaha

Heather said...

Yes, we too know how it feels to loose a loved one so close to you. Our dear cat Farley that we only had a few weeks was tragically murdered this week. It's tough, but I know we all can get through these losses. =)