Thursday, December 11, 2008

Graduation!!!

When I first started college I thought it would never end and now here I am at the end and I can't believe it's over. Tomorrow I graduate from BYU-Idaho after being here only 8 semesters, YAHOO!! I decided that it would be fun to go through some of my pictures from the past 3 1/2 years and share some of them with you.............








This is a very small sample of the fun I have had mostly just within the past 1 1/2 years! It's been fun but I'm glad I'm done!!! :)
Now it's off to Hawaii to bask in the sun! I'll be sure to let you all know how it was when we get back.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! That is awesome you are graduating! I am definitely jealous you will be in the sun of amazing Hawaii. I can't wait to go there next year. ha

Alexa said...

CONGRATS ON GRAD!!! That's awesome! I am so so jealous! I wish I got to go to Hawaii! O well =) Love ya!