Monday, September 29, 2008

TAG

I search: for the energy to get everything done that i need to
I wonder: what the future holds for me and dillon
I regret: not calling financial aid to clear things up last week
I love: my amazingly wonderfuly hardworking hubby!
I care: about my family
I always: procrastinate (oops!)
I worry: about being able to pay all the bills
I am not: fond of my upstairs neighbors.....AT ALL!
I remember: so many "wonderfully fun times on the farm" LOL (oh come on, some of them were pretty fun)
I believe: in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
I sing: pretty much ALL the time!
I dance: only at preschool
I don’t always: like to go shopping
I argue: about things that dont need to be argued about
I write: on my hand when im bored in classses
I win: with my preschool kids
I lose: with my preschool kids
I wish: me and dillon got to spend more time together
I listen: to my upstairs neighbors sing, laugh, wrestle, yell, talk, play the guitar, stomp around, etc (they are 2 brothers that live together)
I don't understand: a lot of things
I can usually be found: on campus
I am scared: about growing up
I need: to clean the rest of my house (I got the kitchen done)
I forget: to do some hmk sometimes......
I am happy: to almost be done with school
I tag: anyone that reads this (if anyone actually does!)

2 comments:

Jess & Tal said...

Hey Heidi - I didn't know you got married - Congrats!!!

Kacey said...

heidi!!! how dare you add me and not tell me that you found my blog!!! How have you been!!!!