Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BYU-Idaho Bookstore

Ok, for anyone that lives in Rexburg and is going to school........Dillon and I have discovered something wonderful! Before this semester had even started me and Dillon hated school. Simply for the fact that we spent almost $1100 JUST ON BOOKS!! (Both of us about died that day!) Well thanks to his brother, we found out about a bookstore that is on College Ave here in Rexburg. Dillon went yesterday and he was able to find some of the books he needs this semester and return those same ones that he had already gotten to the BYU-I bookstore and save us almost $400! Yesterday was the best day ever just for that reason! SO....moral of the story, shop around for books! Just because this is the "Lord's school" doesnt mean they give you the best deals on textbooks! :)

3 comments:

Alexa said...

Im so glad you started a blog!! (sorry i didn't comment on the first post...)

Love you both! =)

emily said...

Hey!! Wanna know what we have found to save us the most money. campusi.com Go to the book store & get the ISPN numbers for the books you need, then go to this website & put in the number. It searches EVERY website that carries that book including amazon, half.com, ebay, etc. & shows you all of the prices you can get it for. If it's a class you have to take but doesn't have to do with your major buy a 10 dollar book. If you want to keep the book spend a little more. The book store will buy them as long as they are still using the book. I was suppose to spend 800 bucks on books just for me & I spent 200 from campusi & got all my books. I swear by it. Good luck

Bryan and Dayna said...

Heidi.. I'm so excited you started a blog!!! It'll be fun to keep up with both of us being married and having busy lives!!