Friday, September 12, 2008

FINALLY!

Well, I finally did it, I made a blog! I have wanted to for awhile now but havent really had time. But tonight Dillon is at work and it's Friday night so I don't wanna do homework! :) Well I'm still trying to figure all this out but I'm glad I've finally joined the club. Now we'll see how good at it I am!
So since it's Friday that means that we survived our first week back to school! UGH, it was a very long week! I'm so very glad that this is my last semester, Dillon is very jealous. My mom made me promise that I would take first day of school pictures, so here they are.


Dillon even got a little TV watching in before school.

This picture was little tricky to take, but luckily our fridge is just about the perfect height to use to take timed pictures!

2 comments:

b.family said...

yeah for blogs! I'm glad you got one!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you got one! I can't wait to see how you guys are doing! :)