Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 30!!!!!!!!!

Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today and three good things that have happened in the past (and the present) Most days of this challenge I have just been doing what it said to just get done. I was so close to finishing that I didn't wanna give up but just wanted to be done! But today, I actually like this one. I get to focus on the good in my life. I have to be honest, lately I have been feelin a little bit down about life. I know there are good things happening, I really do, it just seems like more often than not things are going in the opposite direction of where I want them to be going. I see all the good things that are happening in the lives of others and want more than anything for those good things to be happening to me. But they aren't...so things seem bad.
So today, I am going to focus on the good that has happened and is currently happening in my life :)

1. I had the privilege of going to and graduating from college with a degree in something I love to do. And while there I got to enjoy my "care free" college days, be crazy and make memories and friendships that I will never forget!!!

2. I met and married the love of my life who is my best listener, my best comforter, my best supporter and my best friend.

3. I get to enjoy the beautiful sunshine, the songs of the birds, the serenading of the toads, the smell of the lilac trees and see all the beautiful blooming trees and flowers. All just right out my front door!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you finished!!!
We love and miss you guys.

Dafni said...

Yay you made it!! Good job!! Actually I'm sad that it's over- I've loved reading all of these! :) Miss you guys!!

Kyle and Char said...

so I love reading about your life! :) I guess you could call me a stocker. I can't believe how long your hair is!! Love ya Heidi-Ho!