Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day (yesterday) everyone! Hope you all had a day full of love! :) Dillon and I had a nice, quiet Valentines day together. Yesterday when I got off work I had to go and clean (I took a little side job cleaning an amazing house every other Monday). Dillon texted me about an hour and a half after I got there to ask how much longer I was going to be. I told him another hour or so then I didn't hear anything from him for a half hour or so. He then sent me a text asking if I needed or wanted his help. I told him I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to be but I was gettin close to being done. Well I finished my cleaning and headed out the door. Right as I stepped off the front porch I looked down the road and there was my sweet husband driving down the road to come and help me finish cleaning! :) (It's the thought that counts anyways, right?) So we turned around and went home. When I walked in the front door I saw these beauties sitting on the kitchen table....ooooooh how I LOVE lilies! I of course gave him a big old smooch then went to change my clothes. As I opened the door to our bedroom I saw this....
My sweet husband, he sure knows the way to my heart...Lilies, Reeses and Cookies! :) After I smooched Dillon again and changed my clothes we headed out the door to find some dinner. We went into Blackfoot and ate at a Chinese Restaurant we like then came home and watched "The Wedding Planner!" All in all it was a very nice day and was lots of fun to spend time with my wonderful hubby and have an excuse to go out to dinner! :)

*Side note: when we got home from dinner Dillon said something about being surprised the balloons hadn't fallen to the floor. When I asked why, his reply was, "because that's good ol' static electricity baby!" LOL and guess what?...one of them is still hanging out above our bed! :)

I seriously feel like the luckiest girl in the world having Dillon for my hubby. We've been through lots of trials and struggles together and I can honestly say that I am grateful for those and for the strength it has brought to our marriage! Dillon has been my rock through everything and I find myself falling more and more in love with him everyday!

Happy Valentines Day babe! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Corrie said...

What a sweetie he is, definately a keeper! So glad you had a good valentines day! Love you both

The Fabulous 5 said...

Hey...what house do you clean?