Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunshine

Yesterday the sun was shining and the weather was SO nice, Dillon and I HAD to get out of the house but since it is still winter, but just cold...no snow to play in, there weren't many choices of things to do so we loaded up the guns and went shooting. We started a fire and just hung out down by the river. There was a breeze that made it a little chilly at times but all in all it was so nice and even some what warm not to mention SO SO nice to get out of the house for a little bit. Here are a few pics of our fun time.
So pretty
Such concentration
I told him he looked like a sniper :)
So I had to try...
but it was just a little scary bein able to hear the ice crack under
me every time I would take a shot
Us
A couple of weeks ago Dillon went goose hunting with a guy his uncle knows and was quite successful not to mention seemed to have a LOT of fun. I wish I didn't like sleep and a nice warm house so much so that I could go with him from time to time :)
Have I mentioned lately how much I love this man???

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!

Corrie said...

Glad you got to get out and enjoy some sunshine and each other. I know a couple of guys that are probably jealous of the geese but most of all that sweet sweet white suit Dillon is sporting. :)