Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Prayers...

Please keep these precious little ones and their mommy (and daddy) in your prayers! My sister Lacie had a suprise early early this morning when these 2 decided they wanted into this world and NOW! Both at a whopping 1 lb 10 oz and 13 inches long, Lukas and Sophia, are doing suprisingly well. Although they are doing well now they are for sure not out of the woods. All prayers are MUCH appreciated!
aren't they adorable???
mister lukas - sept 15, 2009 2:26am
sister sophia - sept 15, 2009 2:05am
(showing off them sexy legs already! ;)


6 comments:

Denise said...

YIKES!!! I can't believe they came this early. They are both so precious though.

Laura said...

Thanks for the updates Heidi and all the pictures. We will for sure be praying for all of them. Please let us know if there is anything other than prayers that we can offer.

Email me at inkomite at gmail dot com if you can think of anything. (even if it making quilts, getting some outfits, cleaning her home...anything) I am not far from Logan.

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaylee and Phil said...

They are so tiny and cute!! I hope things are going well and that Lacie is doing good!

Kacey said...

Oh they are sooo adorable!! I hope everything goes great for them!!!

Katie said...

Heidi, I am a friend of Lacie, I used to work with her. I live in Logan and if there's anything that you need help with, let me know! brighteyes03 at gmail dot com