Friday, August 21, 2009

Shopping brag

Ok, I have to brag for a min. Tonight Dillon is at work while I'm at home (again) and I had a gift card and some coupons so I decided to run to IF and do a little bit of shopping. Aside from spending...lots at Winco (and saving lots too, good old Winco)...I spent a total of $23.23 and came home with this -- It doesn't look like a lot but for what I spent...I am very proud. The Bath&Body loot was a whopping $.97 (should have been $51) and the shirts a whole $22.26 (should have been $44). YAY!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! :) I love bath and body!

Denise said...

I get so excited about good deals too! Especially when it has to do with coupons. YAY!

Heather said...

what?! thats awesome. how come I don't live somewhere I can bargain shop!?!