Monday, August 25, 2014

Newborn pictures

When Lucy was 1 week old I took her and got some newborn pictures done.  She did great, for the most part, and we were able to get some adorable pictures of her before she woke up and was fussy.  
I may be biased, but I  think she is just the cutest baby EVER ;)
I was so happy the photographer was able to catch this happy sleepy smile :)
 Thanks to KatyMontrossPhotography for the adorable pictures!

We did go a few days later and get a few family pictures taken by Katy again but Lucy did NOT want to cooperate for those ones. Poor Katy had to just click when she could and hope for a decent picture.  Plus that was the first day of Lucy's clogged tear duct so her poor little eye looked HORRIBLE.  And I was still ridiculously swollen the week after she was born so of course I don't like me in the pictures, 
BUT... they work for our first family pictures :)

No comments: