Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer

I go back to work tomorrow. TOMORROW. Summer is over. I have no idea where it went. I have no idea where to even begin updating all of our summer travels and fun times. We have definitely managed to keep ourselves nice and busy despite Dillon being tied down with his 40 hours a week, 12 week internship. We filled any and all free time right up by going to Lava, swimming in the river, going to the Play Mill in West Yellowstone, preping for and going to Girls Camp, doing fertility treatments, going to weddings, celebrating 4 years of wedded bliss, camping, shopping and painting and selling for Little Yellow Door Design, visiting SV, fishing (a little bit), going to Priest Lake, visiting grandparents in WA, and much more! This has honestly been the busiest and fastest summer I can remember in a LONG time or maybe even ever. I'm definitely not ready to be back to work already. Oh well.
Well, once I get all the pics on the computer and organized I'll try to do a full post of all our fun.
So for now, here are a few pics of our good times this summer.

Yes, it was basically a 'no makeup' and 'messy hair' kinda summer.
Thus, all the sexy pictures. Sorry :)

2 comments:

Hardy's said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! We miss you!

Kirst said...

love this!