Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time for a break!

WOW...I can't believe that it is Oct 1st and the weather is FREEZING! Time is flying by. Life for us has been just plain crazy busy and just really not much fun lately. BUT, I am SO excited that we live in Idaho right now and that I am working for an Idaho school district so that I can have a FULL WEEK OF WORK OFF!!!! YAY! Because of no work next week I'm headed off to Utah to stay with my amazing sister and her beautiful little babes! (by the way...if you haven't figured it out, these little ones have their own blog so check out the "Bastow Miracle Babies" link on my blog list). YAY! Too bad BYU-I doesn't let their students out for Harvest Break, which means that I'll be leavin my hubby home alone :( Even though I'll miss him lots and lots I know he'll be just fine. He probably won't even notice I'm not in the same state as him seein as how we never see eachother anyways. Sorry you don't get a break honey...I'll enjoy mine extra lots for ya! :)

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I am commenting so you will update! hahahaha What ya been up to. Having a good break, how is Skeeter doing. Do you think Dillon's surviving without you. LOL Love ya oh ya, and I'm glad you finally get a break!